From:
Gary Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:19:53 -0500
Hi Shawn,

I tried connecting to a local link and was informed that I had no audio.  I
can't seem to get any of the local hams to help me with this.  I e-mailed
the person that told me I had no audio but he didn't even answer my message.
I will be away until Monday November 3,  My wife and I are going on a three
day cruise to the Bahamas.  In the meantime I will try and get my adaudio
problem solved.  73,