From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:23:04 -0700
I forgot to mention.  I've been in corespondence with the guy who builds
the qsyer for icom and yaesu, and he says because of interface differences
and command differences, he has no plans to build one for Kenwood.  If
enough people requested one, maybe he would, but at this time he told me
no.  Anyone got an old stone mountain they want to get rid of?  I have one
I use on the 690, but will have to design some kind of interface box for
the 2000.  I still want to keep the key pad for the 690.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr