Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:59:41 -0600

On 2003-09-15 [log in to unmask] said:
   >I have an extra ham 2 rotor and Braille control box.  Used of
   >course but as far as I know when I bought it from an estate it all
   >works just fine. $150.00 plus help with shipping as it is going to
   >be heavy.  Norms rotor service makes these rotors.  New I think he
   >is going to want $325.00 for one of these units and they turn 10
   >square feet of windload.
HE wants $250 for the control box, unless you have a control box for
the ham series rotors already which isn't braille.  THen he charges
whatever it takes to bring the regular control box up to snuff so he
can sell it.

I just got one from him and had him refurbish a ham 2 for me.

Btw the control boxes also work with the Ham 4 rotor.

I'm putting up a MOsely mini 33 tri-bander this weekend weather
permitting.  Just got my rotor and the control box back from Norm last
week.

The Ham 2 rotor I have was a freebie and I think I spent another $175
or so having it refurbished.  I've looked at what these go for at
hamfests and that's a good price Brian's offering on that.

Shipping uPS I think for mine to Norm's  minus the control box ran me
close to $20 from NEw ORleans.

73 de nf5b

. Brian, k5in Everett Wa and respond to

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania