Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:58:33 -0700
The ts2000 comes with a standard hm43 just like the mic with the ts440sat,
450sat ts870s I think you get the idea?

The hm47 is available for any radio and has 4 pf keys across the front top.

You can also use the standard 8 pin mic such as the tm241a used with the
radio and direct frequency access, make the voice synthesizer talk and so
on.

Then of course you can use the mc60a or mc80a or so on by Kenwood or the
Heil Gold line or some other after market mic but with the Kenwood mc60's
and Heil's you don't have a dtmf pad available.

I hope that clarifies things and I should have written that in my original
email about using dtmf functions.

Brian, k5in