From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 07:12:01 -0400
Hi Anthony,

No, you can not, but to change the power it's a simple push of a button to
do that.  Also, I have the manual for the t7h in a Word file if you want it.
If you decide to get the radio, I would definitely get the software and
interface, it will make the radio infinitely easier to program.

Fred Olver  n 9 b s o