From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:02:40 -0000
Hi David,

I don't have the 2000 any more but if I remember right, the setting for the
VS-3 is in a submenu dealing with the setting of the PF button and is in
perhaps the range of menu 50 or so, perhaps in the 40's.  Anyway, it comes
set at something like 61 which gives you the reading from the button on the
front of the rig for just frequency.  In the manual there is a table of the
different readings for the PF button and if you move it to something like
62, then the PF button on the radio only reads the s meter reading if I
remember right and then you have to hit the enter button on the pad twice to
get the frequency.  I needed my xyl to look at the table in the manual
because my text version made no sense on the table.  Those who still own a
2000, please help me out here with my floundering.

Good luck and very 73.

Kevin, K7RX :)