From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:33:31 -0400
I'll add myself to the list of those who have ignored the issue because
there hasn't been a convenient solution.

We have all these expensive computers, printers, scanners, and radios but
can't send a qsl card <grin>.Maqybe I should do a search on "e-qsl-cards"
or perhaps there might be a fdw bucks to be made from initiating such a
service.

I've heard about these dymo labellers which can't print all kinds of
labels.  Maybe you could print the info on a big label and stick it on the
card.  Of course you'd need to know how to put the label right-side up not
to mention getting the stamp in the correct spot.

But, seriously, I am sure we could all benefit from any consstructive
solutions from the list.

tnx and 73
Chris w1gm