From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:35:22 -0700
Hi Darel.  There are a couple of guys here on the list that are creating
a web page for all kinds of documentation in accessable format.  I don't
have the URL handy, but I'm sure they will show up soon with a plug for
the page and a request for anything you might have that could benifit
everyone.  They are looking for all kinds of manuals and quick start
guides for any electronic goodie, not just amateur radio equipment.

As for the FT470, I just aquired one of them and would also like to find
a manual forit.  I can help you with most of the functions, including
opening the VHF recieve to recieve from 130, to 180 MHz.  Are you still
in the valley?  Give me a call some time at:
480-671-7912

73:
John, KG7FA, Apache Junction Az

Only $9.95 per month!