VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:10:00 -0500
8bit
From:
Mike Eschman <[log in to unmask]>
hello,

brett fishburne has programmed shakespere's midsummer night's dream
for radio gutenberg in july.

it is our first serious attempt at a play.

i have 22 discrete voices and we are doing stage placements (it's to be in
stereo).  we hope careful listeners will allow us to master Iambic pentameter
in this reading.

a sample of about 4 meg is available at

http://www.etc-edu.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=26

as a zipped mp3.

listen for a bit, pick a phrase, describe the error and mail it back to us.

kristen is a speech therapist. she will "coach" our computer to accept your
advice.

our goal is a good first outing for plays.

mike eschman, etc ...

--
gutenberg! yum!

--