Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:51:35 +0200
From: "David Karas" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: Any Only Meat Eaters Out There

David wrote:
for additional fat to balance the lean meat. Last winter I was drinking
>>6 quarts of raw milk, 3 pints of raw cream  plus raw cheese and
>>sometimes raw colostrum. I have cut back on most of the dairy.

It sounds like a very extrem and, to me, dangerous diet especially if you
had 3 pints of cream a day.

> She left me over twenty years ago so I have only one person to feed. My
> grown children are tolerant when they visit but do not eat the way I do.

Some people on the list tell about the rest of their families not being
interested in paleofood and I think there are other values than beeing food
concerned to the verge of fanatism. Some people are very easy going about
what they eat and simply say that what I like is good for me and some gets
so convinced about the righteousness of what they eat that they don't even
see how their children pine away.

> I have had no trouble with the raw dairy product that I have been
> getting. I am a blood type O with very strong immune system. :-)

Good for you! but you know, bacterias thrive on milk; that is the yummy
sugary lactose!

Eva