C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 05:41:40 -0400
7bit
Oh, man, you got that one right, Mag!  My neurologist told me in all his years
of practice in dealing with CP patients - and he'd had a lot of them - he'd
never seen two CP patients that were alike in their disabilities.  He said
that each CP is different in exent of disability and how well they can
function.

Kat