C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:02:56 -0700
  the iraqis have done wery well as snipers, etc and
you leftist are quick to point that out. the russians
faced down an army armed with tanks. the russians army
had nucks. they did not use them for the same reasons
that american governments would not use them. they
have to live on the land that would be rendered
useless for their lifetimes.
  if it were not for history you guys would have good
points.