C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:31:35 +0100
7bit
From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
On Monday 11 Aug 2003 4:55 pm, you wrote:
> Meir, thank you!  Indeed I am enjoying everything!  Do you have air
> conditioning?  It's a virtual "must have" if you're dealing with asthma.  I
> wonder how Deri is doing?  I heard that London hit 38 Celsius over the
> weekend!  That's incredible for Britain.  I also heard that Basra, where
> the UK troops are working, was 57 C. yesterday.  Wow!

I did an awful lot of driving this weekend thank goodness for the
"Climatronic" on the Skoda!! Went to a wedding on Saturday in Shrewsbury
(where the Brother Cadfael books are set). Drove back to Kent where the
external thermometer on the car said 104 then went to watch a village cricket
match down at the coast and afterwards a very nice meal in the local pub -
"perfick".

Cheers

Deri

Got to drive to Bangor (N Wales) next weekend, to pick up Ceri's bike 'cos
we're all driving down to the Loire Valley in France the weekend after. (I've
booked the converted Stable Block of a chateau for 2 weeks - decided to put
my money where my, political, mouth is. ;-)