Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:57:46 +0000
CQ CQ trans Atlantic!

Through a somewhat tenuous link, I have gained access to a current U.S.
call database in comma delimited format.

It is too big for Excel, but is usable in Access.

Is anyone interested?

At this stage I am only interested in finding out the demand from fellow
subscribers.

It will probably be available from an FTP site in due time.

When replying to this message, please quote the entire text of this
message so that it will be automatically forwarded to the database
provider.

73 de Dave - G3YXX