From:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 09:52:15 -0500

 Hi again,

I have received further comments from listmates regarding my post on the
McDonalds Premium Salads.

One person said that she had previously contacted McDonalds at
1-800-244-6227 and was told that the same chicken used in the sandwich was
also used in the new salads.  Sounds like either we are getting some
conflicting information or they have changed which chicken they are using.

I just wanted to pass this along so that you can make your own decision
regarding these salads.

As for me, we will NOT be eating them.

Happy GF Eating!

Barbara in Missouri