From:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 18:54:11 -0700

THANKS to all for responding.. heres a smattering...

Wendys has the chili and all baked potato combos.

McDonald's you can have meat no bun along with fries and the shakes are ok
except the chocolate which has malt flavoring. The fries are ok because only
the fries are fried in a designated fryer. I'm not sure about the other
places.

http://mcdonalds.com/countries/usa/food/nutrition/categories/gluten/index.ht
ml#download

McDonald's is the only place that you can safely eat the fries, as both
Burger King and Wendy's fry breaded things in the same grease.  (some
Wendy's say that they have dedicated fryers, but they reuse the grease from
the breaded items and fix fries in it)  Burger King is a definite no no,
because numerous times we have found onion rings in with our fries.

All meat patties are safe.  Wendy's chili, nachos, frosty's and baked
potatoes are gluten free.

McDonalds has a GF list, although I don't see the point.  It lists items
such as "honey mustard sauce" without the chicken, "beef patty" without the
bun, etc.  McDonalds new salads have Newmans Dressing I believe and all of
which are gluten-free, although it might not say that on McDonald's website,
I have contacted Newman's and all of their salad dressings are gluten-free.
You can also eat the fries and ice cream.  I'm not sure about Burger King or
Wendy's...but I'm guessing it'd be the same story.

Wendys is the recognized best bet. Do the potato and chili and you can not
go
wroing.

McDonald's new premium salads are yummy and Gluten Free, even the dressings
are GF. Just don't put on the croutons, of course. Also, McD's milkshakes
and french fries are GF. You could also get baked potato from Wendy's, but
no sour cream. I'm not sure about Burger King. Hope this helps.