From:
Brenda Start <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenda Start <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 08:00:25 -0700

I've been in search of good frozen pizzas for over six
years since I discovered my years of health problems
was really celiac.  I haven't found anything yet.  I
don't like the rice crust "shells" and I'm also eating
low-carbohydrate.

I read one post about Godfather's considering making a
gluten free pizza.  I know myself I don't eat in pizza
places, not even a salad, because of the
contamination.  How could they make a gluten free
pizza without contaminating it?

Out of sheer frustration, I'm now thinking of
manufacturing gluten-free, low-carb frozen pizzas that
actually taste good.  We've developed a recipe and are
getting ready to lease a kitchen that will be
completely gluten free.  I believe the kitchen must be
completely gluten free to eliminate contamination.

Does anyone else have problems with finding good fast,
frozen foods?  I love Amy's frozen enchiladas but the
low carb diet makes them a no-no.

In my opinion, we need more choices for glutten-free
products that are easy to make, fast, and liked by
all.  Eating shouldn't have to be this difficult,
especially for kids.  Any other suggestions for food
products would be greately appreciated.  This is a new
experience for us but I'm tired of saying "we need
more choices" so it's time to do something about it.

Since we don't have a product yet, this isn't
advertising.  Just looking for some ideas from others
who share my frustration.

Thanks in advance for your help,  Brenda