From:
Jan Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:17:07 -0600

Just wanted to update those looking for a mosquito repellant along with me.
I have gotten the suggestion of using eucalyptus oil in water and spraying
that on.  I am in the process of emailing about the Off brand botanicals
that does not contain DEET.  I will let you know when I hear back from them.
They have forwarded my question higher up the 'food chain'.  Another
listmate told me about a soap that her family uses that seems to keep them
protected.  I am also curious about the Avon Skin SO Soft and will be
emailing them tonight.  After an outside weekend and numerous bites this is
more of an issue than ever.  We burn lots of citronella but the buggers seem
to be pretty tenatious this year.  I will email again when I have more info.

Jan
Noah's mommy
vacterls syndrome, cerebral palsy, aspergers syndrome, celiac disease
mommy's greatest gift