From:
Wendy Butzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:38:54 EST

The 2nd Central New Jersey Walk is scheduled for May 18th (Sunday) in Spring
Lake on the boardwalk starting at the Northern Pavilion running approximately
5 miles along the beautiful NJ shoreline.  Registration is @ 9:30 with the
Walk beginning @ 10:30am.  GF refreshments and an asortment of prizes will be
awarded!!  Hope for a sunny day!!

Please pre-register by going to Celiacwalk.org and clicking on the New
Jersey/Spring Lake site,(my email) and request a registration form and pledge
sheet.  As of yet they are not available on the website, so I will need to
send you it ( via email, please).  We hope to get everyone started in getting
pledges and confirming their availability for the Walk.  Limited  tshirts are
available for those that preregister early!!!!  Once I receive your
registration money with # of participants, I can reserve shirts for you.
Pledge sheets and pledge monies can be handed in the day of Walk.

Remember to ask your employers if they will match any donations!!   We had a
successful First Walk last year raising $11,000 in Spring lake alone.  More
info on what the Center is doing with the funds is available at
celiaccenter.org.

Please sign up now and support the Center for Celiac Research!!