Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:55:22 EST

I recently was tested for gluten antibodies at a respected clinic. The report
came back as follows:

Gliadin (IGA) normal range 0 - 50   Test results           483
Gliadin (IGO) Normal range 0-50    Test results           108

I am wondering if anyone has received test results like this? Can anyone can
shed some light on the significance of such high numbers? Is it possible that
that these are typical results for someone with celiac disease?  Thx for any
input. Incidentally, I have searched the archives for relevant info but could
find none.  LP