From:
Beth Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 10:25:34 -0500

Cincinnati R.O.C.K. invites you to attend a gluten-free Halloween party.

WHEN: Sunday October 26, 2003 3:00p.m. to 5:00p.m.
WHERE: The VanFossen's Home 4438 S. Mallard Cove
Directions:
1.  71 North to Fields Ertle/Mason-Montgomery Road Exit
2.  At the light turn LEFT.  This is Mason-Montgomery Road.  Stay on this
road.  You will go under I-71 (bridge) and immediately see Applebee's on
the right side - Shell Gas Station on the left.  Stay on this road a couple
miles.
3.  Turn RIGHT on Socialville-Fosters Road - look for a Mobile Gas
Station/UDF on the corner of this intersection.
4.  Drive a half a mile - my neighborhood is the second neighborhood on the
left called Waters Edge. Turn LEFT into the neighborhood.
5.  Take the very first LEFT - onto South Mallard Cove.  I am the 8th house
on the right - 4438 S. Mallard Cove.
Join us for an afternoon of gluten free treats, games, and lots of fun.
Be sure to dress up!!!  Bring the entire family. More details to follow.

RSVP to  BETH KOENIG 513 923-4435 or [log in to unmask]