Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 23:33:04 EDT

I have received many responses which I will summarize in a few days. This
list is the greatest, Talk about Celiacs helping Celiacs, could not ask for more.

This is the response from ESPE Dental Products which my dentist uses.

Thank you for contacting 3M(TM) ESPE(TM) Dental Products.  3M ESPE does not
intentionally add gluten to any of our products.

With best regards and a contact name.

Should we have to ask if companies add gluten unintentionally? Did give me a
good laugh.

Olive