Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:32:22 -0400

Hi Everyone!
Hope that you are all enjoying your summer.

Did you know that Glutino is now available at Whole Foods across the East Coast!
Whole Foods carries our new Premium Line of baked goods,  (Check it out in the freezer section) as well as our Pastas, Dressings and Pretzels!  Enjoy!

I tried a few great recipes over my vacation and I couldn't wait to share them with you!

www.glutino.com   (800) 363-DIET

Fabulous Gluten Free French Toast Soufflé
1 Loaf of Glutino Premium Bread or Glutino Premium Raisin Bread (available at East Coast Whole Foods)
12 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
6 oz. Butter, softened
10 Eggs
3 cups Half & Half
3/4 cup Maple Syrup
3/4 cups of Brown Sugar
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon

Place chopped Glutino Premium bread in a well greased 13 x 9 inch glass pan.
Mix cream cheese, butter and 1/4 cup maple syrup until smooth.
Spread on top of bread
Beat eggs, half & half and 1/2 cup maple syrup.
Pour over bread and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Uncover and bake for about 45 to 55 minutes at 350°.
Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serves 8
Enjoy!!!!

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

Bruschetta in a Jiffy
1 Pkg Glutino Premium or Corn Baguette (Premium available at Whole Foods across the East Coast)

¼ Cup Garlic Butter

3 Ripe Tomatoes

4 Tbsp Chopped Basil (Fresh)

3 Shallots, Finely Chopped

¼ Cup Olive Oil

Salt And Pepper To Taste

 Combine all ingredients, (besides baguette) and let stand for ½ hour.
Slice bread into ½ inch thick pieces.  Spread garlic butter onto each piece and toast in oven for 10- 15 minutes.  Make sure it doesn't burn.
Spoon mixture on bread and serve.  Enjoy!

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

Perfect Peanut Butter Pasta

Sauce

2 Cloves Minced Garlic

½ Cup Smooth Peanut Butter

3 Tbsps San J Tamari Sauce

¼ Cup Sugar

2 Tbsps Red Wine Or Rice Vinegar

2 Tsp Sesame Oil

¼ Cup Cold Water

1 lb Glutino Brown Rice Fusilli (Available in Whole Foods across the East Coast)

6 shallots chopped

1 red and 1 green pepper chopped

Cook pasta as directed on bag and drain but do not rinse

Reserve 3/4 cup of the cooking water

Combine all of the above ingredients (not the pasta) and slowly add the cooking water to give it a creamy texture. Not all of it may be necessary.

Mix thoroughly

Combine with pasta

Serve hot or cold

Have a great August