From:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:34:55 -0500

Hello from Nu-World Amaranth !!  For the month of July, we are
offering 10% off on all of our GLUTEN-FREE products that are TRULY HEALTHY
and DELICIOUS !!  Go to www.nuworldfoods.com and enter coupon code CDJULY
when you check out to receive the 10% discount !!

All of our products are amaranth based and are NATURALLY HIGH in: FIBER
(10-11% RDA), CALCIUM (5-7% RDA), IRON (25-28% RDA) and PROTEIN
(3-4g) -- nutrients that are sometimes difficult to incorporate into a
Gluten-Free Diet. In addition our products are LOW in sugar, sodium and
saturated fat.  Our products taste as good as they are good for you --
making them favorites of kids and adults alike!

Our ready to eat Nu-World Foods Amaranth snackers are available in 5
exciting flavors:  Chili-Lime, Bar-B-Que (sweet & sassy), Bar-B-Que (hot &
spicy), French Onion and Garden Burst.

Our new fun flavored cereals are: Nu-World Foods Amaranth Cereal Snaps
Cocoa, Amaranth Cereal Snaps Cinnamon, Nu-World Foods Berry Delicious
Puffed Amaranth Hot Cereal.

We also have flat breads, plain cereals and cooking/baking ingredients
for those who like to cook up their own tasty, wholesome treats.

Many of our products are now available in natural food stores across the
country. If you don’t find them in your favorite store, please let us know
and we will contact them.

Till next month eat well!!

Diane Walters
Nu-World Amaranth, Inc.