Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jan Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 16:44:11 -0600

Just thought I would share with you all a response I got from Newman's Own
Organics on their products.  I am new to this list so I am hoping that I am
not duplicating information.

Jan Sweeney
Noah's mommy
vacterls syndrome, cerebral palsy, aspergers syndrome, celiac disease (can
we add another please!!)

Thank you for your email regarding our Nacho Tortilla Chips.  Our Nacho
Tortilla Chips are not gluten free.  However, our Yellow Tortilla Chips,
Jalapeno Tortilla Chips, All Chocolate Bars except Crisp Rice, All Chocolate
Cups, No Salt/No Butter Popcorn.  Please note that these items are
manufactured on equipment that processes products containing gluten.

I hope this information helps.

Sincerely,
Sarah Zamani
Director of Customer Relations