Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 18:49:02 -0500

A recent study has come to my attention, showing an association between
endometriosis and other autoimmune diseases, as well as with chronic
fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.

Here is the link to the full text article:
http://www3.oup.co.uk/eshre/press-release/freepdf/172715.pdf

I find this interesting as I was once suspected of having endometriosis,
and, as an added bonus of eating GF, my endo-like symptoms have virtually
disappeared.

Anyone with stories to share?

Janice.