Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Keane, Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:07:06 -0500

Interested in making gluten-free meals that taste so good the ENITRE family
will enjoy them?

The Vita-Mix Super 5000 can show you the way!  This machine is so much more
than an ordinary blender; with its core processes -- JUICE whole foods, COOK
piping hot soup from scratch, MAKE frozen treats, GRIND whole grains and
KNEAD dough -- it produces the most incredible meals imaginable!

The Vita-Mix makes exceptional smoothies, purées, sauces, hot soups, salad
dressings, homemade nut butters and milk!  Everything you make has perfect
texture and absolutely no graininess.  Drinks are so completely blended they
won't separate for a surprisingly long time.

The Vita-Mix also lets you to grind your own whole grains into flour, knead
the dough in the container and make incredible fresh hot bread and other
delectable baked goods.  You can avoid paying the high price of prepackaged
gluten-free mixes and meals, plus avoid the fuss of multiple machines and
attachments.

Because of our exceptional quality and high performance, Vita-Mix machines
are used in many of your favorite restaurants, coffeehouses and ice cream
shops.  Now you can make the same commercial quality meals at home,
gluten-free, using the Vita-Mix Super 5000!

Call us today at 1-800-VITA-MIX (1-800-848-2649) and ask for our FREE
Creative Solutions for Gluten-Free Meals brochure, which has tips on
grinding gluten-free grains and includes a scrumptious ***CHOCOLATE
CHIP-PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE*** recipe.  These gluten-free cookies are
delicious and healthy when made in the Vita-Mix.  Nothing beats freshly
ground flour for maximum nutrition!  Also included in the brochure is a
recipe for a refreshing and healthy Strawberry Grape Banana Smoothie.

If you think seeing is believing, we invite you to check out our website and
see this powerful machine in action at www.vitamix.com/household
<http://www.vitamix.com/household> . Click on "See IT In Action Video
Center" link to see the performance of the Vita-Mix Super 5000.  While you
are on the site, you can also see a sampling of our 300+ recipes under the
"Sample Recipes" link.

Vita-Mix Super 5000 Specifications:
-7 Year warranty
-Variable speeds up to 240 miles per hour
-Includes 64 oz container with wet blades and 64 oz container with dry
blades
-Includes "Whole Food Recipes for Better Living" cookbook, "Getting Started"
cookbook with step-by-step instructions, "Quickstart Instructional Video",
"Whole Grains Cookbook"

-120 Volts 50/60 Hz 11.5 amps
-Heavy-duty 2+ peak horsepower motor engineered for everyday, year after
year use
-Specially designed clear container pulls the ingredients into the blades
for maximum blending efficiency.
-Blends as little as 4 oz. with the same consistency and quality as a full
64 oz.

Call us at 1-800-VITA-MIX for a FREE brochure with how the Vita-Mix Super
5000 can simplify meal preparation or check out our website at
www.vitamix.com/household.

If you already own a Vita-Mix let me know. Just reply to this email and tell
me how you use your machine and how it has helped you with living with
Celiac Disease.

Thanks

Kelley Keane

Special Interest Coordinator