From:
Cathy Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cathy Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:15:18 -0500

Hi all-

My eight YO daughter was suppose to have an edoscopy to dx CD this
Thurs. but, after her GI visit today she needs a colonoscopy (blood
found) and the endoscopy.

I would like to know more about the prep, if anyones child has had this
too. They want her to drink senecot or nulightly and have THREE
enemas. This sounds over zealous to me and I said so. I wanted her
to have what adults I know have taken ie.the fleets phosphor soda
twice but, the nurse said that may not be enough to clean her out and
children are different. Please help. Thanks in advance, Cathy