From:
"Helen A. Berger" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 15:59:47 EST

Hi,

My husband and I are going to Costa Rica at the end of this month for a week.
This will be my first trip away from home since I was diagnosed with Celiac
Disease last month. I would appreciate if any one has any specific
information on Costa Rica that would  help us. Also I know I read somewhere
of the availability of cards describing my condition and food restrictions
that can be purchased in English and other languages (in this case Spanish)
to be shown in restaurants. I would appreciate if someone could tell me where
I can purchase these cards.

Helen
Boston