EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Allen.Regar" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:20:37 -0500
This Panasonic recorder uses Dragon Naturally Speaking software, thus
requiring the user to 'teach' the software her voice for transcription.
An excellent idea if the person speaking into the recorder has trained
software to recognize her voice, but if the speaker she has not, the
software will have a difficult time with recognition.