EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jack Clevenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:14:54 -0700
Hi all in DSSHE-land,

A student shared with me something that is really
unique and I wanted to ask if those of you are
using the technology that I am referring to.

The student has bought a digital recorder
(Panasonic Brand - Model Number RR VS 360)
that can record lectures and download in word
format into a computer.

Does this work as well as it seems to do for this
student and if so, this has tremendous potential
in the area of note taking assistance (not to mention
saving big dollars for student volunteers/employees).

Please comment.....I would like to know what
your experiences are if you have used this new
technology.

Jack Clevenger, Coordinator
Disability Resources and Services
Mesa Community College