EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 21:04:09 -0700
Hi friends:

We want to reach out to K-12 teacher lists both general teachers and
especially special Ed teachers.  We believe that as computers are more
common in K-12 that those teachers need to learn more about the uses of
adaptive technologies.  K-12 has traditionally relied heavily on
individualized personal aid support but that is no preparation for going to
university or community college.

However, we have not had great success in reaching the K-12 market.

Can you help us either to learn about listserv discussion lists,
or electronic newsletters
or print newsletters????

Please write me directly instead of replying to this listserv mailing.

Norm [log in to unmask]

Thank you

EASI Online Courses for September
Barrier-free Information Technology http://easi.cc/workshops/adaptit.htm
Learning Disabilities and Accessible IT http://easi.cc/workshops/ld.htm
*** A package of 5 courses earns the Certificate in Accessible IT

Norman Coombs, Ph.D.
CEO EASI (Equal Access to Software and Information)
22196 Caminito Tasquillo
Laguna Hills CA 92653
Home: (949)  855-4852
Cell: (949) 922-5992