EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joan Redemann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:43:57 -0400
One other option is go to Radio Shack and get a "weather radio".  They are
quite inexpensive and run on a standard small battery and tell your local
weather.  Some models even have a turn-on-in-case-of-imminent-alert part
that they will turn themselves on and beep and alert you to any impending
weather notifications for your area.  They operate on one or two different
frequencies and are portable and work all over the United States.
Another service is called "WeatherBug" you can install on your PC.  It is
free and the screen reader can read it.

Joan Redemann
LAN Administrator
State of Florida, Department of Children & Families
Economic Self-Sufficiency Program Office
1317 Winewood Blvd.
Tallahassee, FL  32399
(850)921-5500

                      "Schneider,
                      Katherine S."            To:       [log in to unmask]
                      <[log in to unmask]        cc:
                      U>                       Subject:  FW: Public service
                      Sent by: "* EASI:
                      Equal Access to