EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kerri Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:24:50 -0500
Which begs the question...if your sighted users are so interested in the
text, why is it in an "alt" attribute? Why not make it a caption of the
image?

Also, alt text does not pop up in many browsers...mainly only recent
versions of IE for Windows. Not Mac, not most versions of
Netscape/Mozilla, etc. So if it's that interesting and important, you
might want to think about making the text an integral part of the page.

Just my $0.02.