EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schneider, Katherine S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:26:53 -0600
Grace has asked me to post this to the EASI list; please write her directly.  Thanks.  Kathie

Katherine Schneider, Ph.D., L.P., ABPP
Coordinator of Training and Senior Psychologist
Counseling Services
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Eau Claire, WI  54702-4004
Phone:  715-836-5521
Fax:  715-836-3418
Email:  [log in to unmask]

Email is not a secure form of communication.  Therefore, confidentiality cannot be assured when communicating in this manner.