Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:32:42 EDT

Except for one person who think that Wendy's add cereal to their hamburger
meat, everyone basically had the same things to say.

Thanks to everyone especially Charles Owens for the list....

 The rep I spoke with told me she would mail me a gf listing.   She said they
don't normally have a gf list, but she would type me a list of all items
which are gf.   Here it is:

 2 oz hamburger patty (no bun)
 4 oz hamburger patty (no bun)
 Grilled Chicken Filet (no bun)

 Condiments:
 American Cheese
 Bacon
 Lettuce
 Tomato
 Onion

 Caesar Side Salad (without croutons)

 Spring Mix Salad (without house vinaigrette dressing or pecans)

 Taco Supremo Salad (without salsa)

 Taco Chips

 Side Salad

 Chili

 Baked Potato and all toppings:
   Country Crock spread
   Sour Cream
   Chives
   Bacon & Cheese
   Broccoli & Cheese
   Chili & Cheese

 Frosty

 Cola soft drink

 Diet Cola Soft Drink

 The rep also told me on the phone that fries are gf, but I noted they aren't
included on the list, so you'll have to verify them on your own, I guess.