Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 08:37:30 -0700

I would like to share this great find with all of you.  It is a recipe book called "125 Best Gluten-Free Recipes" by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt.  It is $18.95.  These two gals are from Ontario, my mother and sister met them in one of the malls up there, they were promoting their book, also some other books they had published on cooking with a bread machine.

I find this book to be be so informative, some excellent tips and good recipes and quite a variety.   They do cook with sorgum flour quite a bit and also bean flour along with rice, tapioca etc.  They use a different method of baking bread in the bread machine tho I have not tried it yet.  They mix the ingredients in the bread machine itself instead of in a bowl.  Seems they have done their homework on gluten free cooking, I was really impressed with this book.

Janet, Maine