From:
"Peter M. Marino" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 01:22:09 EDT

HAPPY SPRING! It is the perfect time to order your Silly Yak Shirt at
www.silly-yak.com!

Thank you so much to those of you who responded to our survey last month. We
asked about a new design and slogan for new kids shirts and got a 50/50
response...some loved it and others did not. So we are holding off on that
shirt, but have some new ideas for the summer...so stay tuned.

Once again, our shirts are getting attention as many of you write to thank us
for helping them SPREAD THE WORD about Celiac Disease in a fun and
fashionable way.

A portion of our proceeds goes to the Celiac Disease Research Center at
Columbia and our recent AVON/Celiac Awareness party in Long Island was a huge
success helping us raise even more money for the Celiac Disease Research
Center.

Just go to www.silly-yak.com for shirts, totes, and links - including the
very popular GLUTEN FREE IN NYC Dining and Shopping Guide. All of our
products are 100% cotton and 100% Gluten Free.

What are you waiting for? Go to www.silly-yak.com and click away!

Enjoy the weather and stay healthy...

Sincerely,
Peter, Mike and Flo Marino