From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:58:05 -0500

Hi,
Quite a few has asked me how to log-in to become a member of Celiac Disease
on line support group, and therefore having access to our Gluten-free
product list, our thousands of GF recipes and knowledgeable people to
answer your questions.
I asked to Delphi administration member to send me easy instructions and
here they are:

«To log in to Delphi Forums, use this address:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/my-forums

You will then get a password login prompt. Enter your membername and
password, click login. If you don't have an account yet, click where it
says: New to Forums? Create a new account.

Once you're at the My Forums page, click on the link in Recently Visited to
the forum you want to return to. If you have the webtag of a forum you want
to go to specifically, but haven't been there before, change the URL in the
address window to include the forum webtag. The webtag for Member Services
is service. To get there, you go to
http://forums.delphiforums.com/service/messages

There are FAQ for logging in that can be reached from anywhere - you don't
have to be logged in to see them.

http://www.delphiforums.com/dir-faq/lo.htm

Anyone who's followed the instructions, and is still having problems can do
some further login troubleshooting here:

http://www.plusmembers.com/cstar/login.html