From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 20:37:20 -0800

RE: Your Comment/QuestionForgive me if everyone already knows this.  I asked Dreyers at their web-site if any of their Dreamery ice cream was gluten-free.  They sent the message below.  I hadn't tried their ice cream, but was excited to see a box to check "gluten-free", then it pulls up the gf ice cream.

Yoo hoo!!  Sidona