Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:46:18 -0600

Dear Listmates -
After I read the soft pretzels post, I wanted to know what the Really
Great Food Company is that was mentioned in that post - the one that has
a pizza crust mix with a breadstick recipe on the side that can be used
to make soft pretzels.

I keyed in "Really Great Food Company" on a search engine page, and it
came right up.
Their web site is under construction, but it does have their phone
number on it, and when I called the company (in New York), they offered
to send me a catalog:
(800) 593-5377

When my catalog comes, I'm ordering the pizza crust mix and I'll make
soft pretzels from it.
Haven't had any since diagnosed almost 4 years ago.
Vicki in Homewood, IL