From:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:16:07 -0800

Well, these seem to be in great demand.  Lots of
of the few responses I got.  I did not try any of
these yet but will let you all know if I have any
great success.

One person said to use Miss Robens mix.  This is the
one we tried before and didn't like.  Guess it's a
matter of personal taste.

Another said that they had used GF Pantry and it was
bad.  So, another mix bites the dust.

Someone else said to try Chebe Bread.  I think I might
try this as we use it for lots of other things and it
would probably work pretty well.

Here are two additional suggestions:

I did it with Bette Hagman's French Bread recipe.
Handle the dough as little as possible and use plenty
of flour on your board. Brush with egg yolk & water
and
sprinkle with pretzel salt.
Enjoy

Hi- we use the really great food company's pizza crust
mix and follow the bread stick directions on the
bottom of the package- just roll out, twist into a
pretzel shape, paint with butter and sprinkle salt if
desired.  They are yummy!

Good luck,
Kate