EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vikki Stefans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 17:17:02 -0500
Google does a bit better job presenting pdf's as text or html that the
onine conversion tools (though even those are better than they used to
be...) So if you can get the pdf to come up in a search, you can at least
read most of it.

Vikki Stefans, M.D., pediatric physiatrist (rehab doc for kids) at UAMS
and Arkansas Children's Hospital.  Working Mom of Sarah T. and Michael C.,
and wife of Henry Stefans, travel agent extraordinaire.  Every mom is a
working mom!- OK, dads too. Other address: [log in to unmask]