From:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 16:35:45 -0700

First I want to thank everyone for the great responses!!!  Here is a list of the recommendations!! www.chebe.com   I think this was the highest recommended!!!  www.glutino.com   This was number 2 in highest recommended... Several others are "Cause You're special" pizza crusts, Natures Highlights brown rice pizza crust..which I'm told that you need to bake directly on your oven rack instead of cooking it on a pan!!  Some others are Made By Mona, Ener-g brand, Miss Robens pizza crust mix, www.mrritts.com   Two books that were recommended were Carol Fenster's book "Wheat-Free Recipes and Menus" and Bette Hagman's 1st cookbook.   Last but not least, one person asked me "Why worry about cholesterol because we are already so limited??!!"  Well, to answer that, I want to be healthy!!  Thanks again!!!!