Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin & Laurisa Cripps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:04:30 -0700

THanks everyone,

I'll post a few of them but Chebe Bread mix mixed with Italian Seasoning was a suggestion.  Here are a few more.

1.Have you the checked the archives of http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac  ? I am not much of a cook (yet) but the recipes are vast .  It is by far the best celiac resource for me. (GF since 06/01/03) .
Good Luck .

2.I have made Bette Hagman's Pizza bases without dairy, egg or soy, with
some success - and it was quite tasty!  I used Ener-G egg replacer and
some extra xanthan gum, and Vance's DariFree milk powder for the dairy.
It all turned out great.  We just made up the same recipe in quantity
for the Celiac Kid's camp (but only GF for them.)

3.Check out this website:  madebymona.com .  Mona offers a pizzy dough
miz and if it isn't what you want, she's likely to embark on a crusade
to develope it for you.  She's a wonderful lady, a celiac herself, and
she offers a range of GF, Cassein Free, and othe-free" mixes at a
reasonable price

4.This is our family favorite...We use rice flour from the oriental grocery...It is adapted from a recipe on a Gold Medal flour package years ago....Bev in Milwaukee

Yeast Pizza Crust
Lieven
       2 c. rice flour
       1 pkg. Red Star yeast
       2 tsp. xanthan gum
       1 tsp. sugar
1/2-1 tsp. salt
       2 Tbs. vegetable oil
1 1/3 c. very warm water

Mix dry ingredients.  Add water & oil, mix well. (Dough should be GOOEY!)  Pat onto "Pam-ed" pizza pan with wet hands. Bake at 425 º for 10 min. Remove from pan & bake on pizza screen 5-10 minutes to crisp crust.  Remove from oven & top w/ favorites. Return to oven & bake until done.
OR, cool & freeze (topped or as a crust alone) for later use.
(Microwave variation for freezing: Shape dough into 6" rounds.  Cook as above but cook on rack until crusts are browned.  Cool, top , & freeze in zip lock bags. Micro- wave to reheat toppings & melt cheese.)

5.

I noticed your request on the listserv and thought I'd tell you about our wonderful Famous Pizza Crust mix.  The name of our company is 'Cause You're Special! and we manufacture gourmet quality, easy to prepare, all natural baking mixes that are free of wheat, gluten and casein.

Our pizza crust mix can be prepared using an egg replacer and does not contain any soy.  We use White Rice flour as a base for all of our mixes.  Our pizza crust mix is our top selling item.  I don't believe we've ever had someone try it and not like it!

If you'd be interested in receiving a brochure on our products or more information, please let me know or check out our website at www.causeyourespecial.com or www.glutenfreegourmet.com .  I'd be happy to send you a complimentary mix or two if you'd be willing to pay for the shipping charges, also.

Thank you for your time.

Warmest Regards,

Angela Schneider
'Cause You're Special!