Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:38:38 -0700
I have a 2nd Hard Drive in all my PC's (a practice I enthusiastically
recommend) that is used for backup and extra data storage.  Recently when I
moved one (a Maxtor 30GB Model 53073H4)to another PC and installed it as
usual > IDE Secondary Slave, it stopped my boot process with message:
S.M.A.R.T. has found error on "Maxtor 53073H4" backup you data...etc; use
f-1 to continue.
This was a week ago.  When I continue the drive appears to work fine.
Scandisk finds no errors on it and a HD diagnostic shows all OK.

So what other type of errors does this program which is apparently built
into the BIOS detect???
Tanxalot,
Bob Pumphrey