From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:35:42 +1000
At 17:59 -0500 16/7/03, Fredrik Murman wrote:

>In the first part Stefansson talks about his life with the eskimos. In the
>second part he speaks about his one year meat (meaning all animal parts,
>not only muscle tissue.) only diet at Bellevue Hospital.

The article does not discuss in much detail the composition of the
diet. It mentions liver once and fish bones right near the end.

I have read elsewhere that Stefansson rarely ate organ meats as part
of the experiment. Which makes it all the more remarkable :)

If anyone has references to the composition of the Bellevue diet,
I would love to have a look.

 ...Richard.