From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:28:59 -0500
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Wednesday, July 16, 2003, at 05:50  PM, Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude
>Catry wrote:
>

>>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/07/13/
>>> nfood13.
>>> xml&sSheet=/portal/2003/07/13/
>>> ixportal.html&secureRefresh=true&_requesti
>>> d=39381
>>>

>I find this whole train of thought simply ridiculous. So, restaurants
>should be trying to make food LESS palatable? If we are just designed
>by nature to seek out certain kinds of food, proteins, fats and sugar,
>and these foods when eaten make us feel good,
where is the wrong in
>people working to provide us just that? Funny, how resisting fast food
>is so easy, if you JUST DON'T WANT TO eat it.
>
>Fodder for attack lawyers, politically motivated fake "science". Makes
>me sick.

Have I misundertood something here or are you actually defending for
instance McDonalds and Burger King, Tom? I thought these people are fooling
our senses and sell junk. There's a book called 'Fast food nation' by Eric
Schlosser. An excerpt can be found at
http://www.rense.com/general7/whyy.htm.

Fredrik