From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:18:41 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/03 2:07:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Could you be more specific about your intake of carbohydrate, how many
> grams do you consume per day in average? Further, do you mean weight or
> energy when you say 70-80%? And, one more question, what are your sources
> of saturated fats?

When I say low carb, I mean around 50ish or under per day.  When I say very
low carb, I mean around 30ish or under per day.  By 70-80%, I am referring to
what percentage of my calories come from fat.  I use fitday.com to calculate --
it's not perfect, but I can get a fairly good idea.  Saturated fat sources
are primarily virgin coconut oil, the fat from meat and eggs.  I also use virgin
olive oil because I like the taste, but I have de-emphasized it to make room
for around 3 tablespoons of coconut oil per day.