From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:35:47 EDT

If it makes you happy we can call them natural laws. These laws occur and are
present on their own, such as gravity. Once again "The dairy industry would
not exist if the natural laws were not circumvented by humans."    JerrySteg

To continue this discussion with you is pointless, I have stated why I
consider milk an improper adult food and you as the majority of humans are not
willing to give up this food item. So be it.  I will not respond any further.